What Our Customers Have to Say About Us
Skagit County Customer Service Reviews.
Alpine Heating And Cooling strives for quality in both workmanship and customer service, and the results show in our reviews. Testimonials posted are gathered up by Customer Lobby, Angies List, Google, and Yahoo. The reviews posted are directly from Customer Lobby.
If you'd like to leave us a review, click here for a directory of websites where you can do that!
What Skagit County says about us.
It was my misfortune to have my furnace go out while away in Arizona for 6 weeks. The cascade gas man came out promptly and recommended your company. I made the call and Andrew came to the rescue.
Alpine Provided Us Outstanding Service!
I first tried to go with another local company who did nothing more than give me the run-a-round. They made statements that they never carried through on, after several weeks (5) they still never produced an estimate. Guess they didn’t want or need my money. So, I called Alpine and from the phone call to the initial interview, to the estimate, and final job completion, Alpine’s owner, staff, and professional installers (Jimmy & Gary) did an outstanding job. They carried through on every comment and statement they made. Wife and I are completely satisfied.
I didn’t have to write this, but felt you should know if you are looking for a professional company who is/are true to their word, Alpine is the one!
“Great, fast service. Very professional and lovely to work with.”
“The service was done at a part time home so my window for scheduling maintenance services is tight. Alpine was very prompt and the service was excellent. The date and cost of service is approximate as the records are at that residence today and I am not.”
“Really good service! I thought I would give my opinion seeing how they have worked on my boiler for many years. Alpine has always been prompt and professional. I know if I call them on a warranty issue they would be there for me. They are not the cheapest, but I feel they are worth every penny!”
Experience was good. I asked for 3 estimates from various installers of tankless water heaters and Alpine was lower. I asked for references and got them – all gave positive reports. The installation went well. I was given a reasonable charge for a change order. Work was completed in less than 2 weeks from initial inquiry.
I went with Alpine for a tankless water heater because he asked me lots of questions about what I needed. Service was professional and fast. I would highly recommend.
I just wanted to say what amazing service I received from Gary at Alpine Heating and Cooling. He was notified of the problem with my hot water heater in the late afternoon and he was on my doorstep at 6:00 in the evening. My problem was promptly fixed ….
Reviews for Alpine Heating & Cooling
- 5 Star Review: Alpine has lots of experience, leading to carrying the most reliable equipment and wise, quality installation. Read the blog, etc. in their “About Us”; Our experience was just like it says.
- 5 Star Review: Andrew is excellent and got the job done
- 5 Star Review: Nice and efficient service!
- 5 Star Review: Get in touch with Alpine and give them a chance!
- 5 Star Review: Wonderful attitude and amazing service
- 5 Star Review: Found that Gary and his company is very experience in this trade especially TrueSteam Humidifiers.
- 5 Star Review: Top-notch organization.
- 5 Star Review: Navien Combi Boiler Installation
- 5 Star Review: Andrew is a wonderful and kind technician
- 5 Star Review: We’ve been using them for years, they are great.